Tuesday, December 26, 2017

26112017 Fashion Item Diary : My Birthday Present Wishlist

Hello guys, i hope you have a great day. Today i'm back with my fashion item diary. For those people that read this post for the first time this is kind of diary that explain fashion item that attract my attention and even though i can't afford it now i hope i can buy the item in the future (if the item still available). For my second fashion item diary i will write about item that i hope i can get for my birthday (i still want it even my birthday is already passed and there is no one give me a birthday present). So it's kind like list of  present that i would give to my self (but i don't mind if someone give it me as present)..











First item I want as my birthday present is Matoa Mori. Matoa is a brand from Indonesia that produce watch from wood (Only the body, the equipment  still from steel). I really like this watch, it give me exotic feeling because it’s from wood. It gives me feel one of a kind and rare because wood it’s not a common material to make watch. Actually a few of my friends already have watch from Matoa, but my friends have the pale brown one (They have a variety of color, you can check their website here) but for me, I prefer this dark brown color because it’s give contrast to my skin tone (even my skin tone is not too bright). Actually there is a variety of shape of this dark brown color, but I prefer Mori because it’s slim. I have thin wrist so I don’t really like too big watch. And I think this Matoa Mori will fit perfectly in my wrist.
P.s : Matoa have end-year sale now,it’s discount up to 30%

Source of Photo : Matoa Official Site




Second item is from IWEARUP, yellow sweater with picture of pizza. This piece have two things that I love, yellow and pizza. I can’t help but falling in love with this sweater. By the way, IWEARUP is a brand from Indonesia. The founder is Diana Rikasari, representative of quirky fashion blogger in Indonesia. I really love her style in fashion, she mix all bright color, prints, patches, bling-bling, fluffy items. She really knows how to have fun in fashion and you can see her style in fashion totally in this piece. Bright color and pizza and the witty words “best food forever” (I totally agree with this quote, maybe she can read my mind).

P.s : IWEARUP produce notebook too and they have notebook of this yellow pizza best food forever.


Source of Photo : IWEARUP Official Site




Third item is from Proud To Post It. Black t-shirt with yellow ranger print. I love yellow and of course I love yellow ranger from Power Rangers too. This t-shirt represent my dream when I was a child (my dream is become a power ranger, I’m pretty sure you have same dream with me in your childhood). Actually they produce all the color of the power rangers (red,blue,pink) but when I check their website the only one available is yellow (maybe it’s a sign of universe this t-shirt was meant for me). Proud To Post it is a brand that come from idea “Generasi 90an” (Generation of 90’s). So they produce clothes that can make people remember memories grow up in the 90’s. Personally, I really like this brand because they make me remember how happy my childhood was.

P.s : Proud To Post It produce phone case too, but they make it based it on order. So when they announce they open order, you have to rush before they close. You can check their instagram here






Fourth item is from ROUGHNECK. It’s a yellow rain jacket without hoodie. From their catalogue this item is Roughneck Void Yellow Coach Jacket. It’s a yellow rain jacket that can avoid you from getting wet on rainy days. The brand “ROUGHNECK” is written in the chest, there is “ENTER THE VOID”  back part and I really like the quote on the hand “HAPPINESSS LOOKS GOON ON YOU”. It’s kind of words that make you smile every time you see it and the quote is written in the jacket’s hand. I need this item because right now in Indonesia is rainy season, so I want to wear a jacket with my favorite color and to brighten up the gloomy days..

P.s : Roughneck make a quite a lot yellow pieces, so if you a yellow lover like me you should check them out in their catalogue (Their jacket , plain shirts and hoodie is good too)Fifth item from Humblezing,  a yellow parka. From their website this item called Rapunji Yellow Taslan Parka. Humblezing it’s a local brand from Indonesia that claim they make Modern Adventure Wear and I can’t agree no more with their statement. They make really good adventure wear that you can use in the real jungle or the urban jungle (aka the city). A parka with bright color that make you stand out wherever you are. i really like this item because it’s rare that an adventure wear produce a parka with bright color. Sometimes they just produce item with basic color or earth tone color, but this one is very bright yellow. I really need this item, end of the year on Indonesia  can be translated as rainy season. So I need this on my closet to get through the rainy season and additional to my yellow collection.
P.s : on Humblezing official website, this item is sold out. But I hope they produce this item again. I will keep my eye on their instagram and official website
Source of Photo : Humblezing Official Site
So this is my birthday present wishlist, I hope this item still available when I have income so I can buy it. I hope my birthday present wishlist can give you idea about what item do you want to buy for someone’s birthday or maybe a birthday present from yourself to yourself. See you on next post!






Fifth item from Humblezing,  a yellow parka. From their website this item called Rapunji Yellow Taslan Parka. Humblezing it’s a local brand from Indonesia that claim they make Modern Adventure Wear and I can’t agree no more with their statement. They make really good adventure wear that you can use in the real jungle or the urban jungle (aka the city). A parka with bright color that make you stand out wherever you are. i really like this item because it’s rare that an adventure wear produce a parka with bright color. Sometimes they just produce item with basic color or earth tone color, but this one is very bright yellow. I really need this item, end of the year on Indonesia  can be translated as rainy season. So I need this on my closet to get through the rainy season and additional to my yellow collection.

P.s : on Humblezing official website, this item is sold out. But I hope they produce this item again. I will keep my eye on their instagram and official website

Source of Photo : Humblezing Official Site


So this is my birthday present wishlist, I hope this item still available when I have income so I can buy it. I hope my birthday present wishlist can give you idea about what item do you want to buy for someone’s birthday or maybe a birthday present from yourself to yourself. See you on next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...