Monday, August 14, 2017

21th June 2017

Graduation day

The day is finally come


The day when my effort and countless waiting time is paid.
The day when I can proudly say “Finally I graduated”
After spend time more than normal college student to graduate and countless people ask “when will you graduate?
Finally I can say “yes, I graduate from university where graduate is harder than to get in”


Thank you Amam for the patience and belief that I can graduate. Thank you for unlimited love from I was born until now

Thank you sister and brother for the patience.
Thank you for my big family for backing me up and always be source of happiness.
Thank you for my friends for countless support and ears to hear all the complicated problem to graduate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...